• Video camera and thermal camera build in a single casing
• Powerful mini PC
• Monitor 22 ”
• Second Monitor can be connected via HDMI cable or via “LAN to HDMI” system in order to achieve second monitoring point (usually second monitor will be set in front of the security personnel)
• Thermal video image display
• Temperature measurement
• Showing the highest measured temperature on thermal image display (“red square”)
• Video image display
• Wearing mask detection
• Manually adjustable temperature threshold level (in example: 37,2 C)
• ON/OFF Alarm pop-up window
• ON/OFF Alarm signal tone
• Sending alarm SMS message upon breaking threshold level
• Sending alarm e-mail message upon breaking threshold level
• Face recognition
• Entrance records
• Storing face image (face recognition) with facial temperature for later evidence
• Non-contact devices can quickly measure and display a temperature reading so a large number of people can be evaluated individually at points of entry.
• Non-contact infrared thermometers require minimal cleaning between uses.
• Using non-contact temperature measurement devices may help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 infections.
Limitations of Non-contact Temperature Assessment Devices
Available scientific literature has identified that effectiveness can be limited by several factors, including:
• Infections without a fever.
• Use of fever-reducing drugs.
• Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use, such as for set-up, operation, and training.